ÉLEVANCE: THE NEW PDO GENERATION
HIGH-RESISTANCE SOFT LIFTING & REMODELING
ÉLEVANCE is the new generation line of PDO threads designed for a long-lasting soft lifting and remodeling (2 years), without having to resort to the scalpel.
– HIGH INTENSITY PDO –
“Molding Method” is the manufacturing process that allows to polymerize the PDO crystals directly into a shaped mold, giving to the thread a high density, without porosity and creating a highly resistant structure.
– LONGER DURATION –
Thanks to the high density of the product, without porosity, the degradation process of the PDO by hydrolysis takes place after longer periods. It takes about 2 years, compared to the six or eight months of other thread brands.
– NEVER WITH STEAM –
The thread and its cannula are sterilized separately, always and only with ethylene oxide (EtO).
Although the steam makes the thread easy to handle during assembly phase, the temperature peak (121°) damages the structure of the PDO (thermosensitive), facilitating its disintegration.
– DO NOT BREAK –
Thanks to its high distinctive density and to the sterilization processes only with ethylene oxide, the thread comes out intact and resistant, with high strength standards.
– NOT TRAUMATIC –
The threads are mounted on smooth cannulas with a blunt “duckbill” tip, so as to minimize any bruising or trauma during implantation.
The cannulas vary in length and size, to be chosen in relation to the area and the type of skin to be treated.
– ALTERNATIVE TO THE SCALPEL –
The implantation technique is simple and painless. A small local anesthetic (lidocaine) is performed followed by a small hole for the introduction of the cannula needle.
After this initial procedure, it is possible to evaluate how to proceed to obtain the desired effect.
ÉLEVANCE ORIGINS. HOW IS IT PRODUCED?
We do not buy from third parties. Instead, we are the only european company to produce its own product in korea with specifications and criteria guaranteed by the italian brand carbossiterapia italiana.
The polydioxanone we use for our threads has very high standards of resistance and traction (class IV polydioxanone) and it never suffers steam sterilization processes, in any production phase.
The PDO produced by Samyang meets all the requirements of the European (EP) and American (USP) pharmacopoeia.
Monosorb ® Plus is the absorbable monofilament in Polydioxanone (PDO) that we have chosen for the high quality standards thanks to its superior quality and antimicrobial feature.
Samyang is one of the most important multinationals based in South Korea. The firm produces resorbable biopolymers for medicine and surgery (mesh, anchor screws, biodegradable dental implants and synthetic resorbable sutures).
THE TWO LINES
- Anti-gravity lifting
- High traction force: the special production process through molding method gives the thread a high resistance and traction force.
- Bi-anchoring: assembled in a long mold up to 42 bi-anchored and bi-directional darts
- No breakings: Each single thread is able to support a minimum weight of 3kg without fibrillation or breakage.
- Multifilamento: Élevance Nuance permette di impiantare contemporaneamente un fascio di 10 fili in PDO di diametro variabile (6.0-7.0 USP) che decorrono esternamente all’ago cannula per il 50% della loro lunghezza.
- Volumetrico: Il multifilamento induce la produzione massiva di collagene nell’area in cui viene rilasciato, conferendo un importante effetto riempitivo.
- Ridensificante: L’azione del fascio a 10 fili determina nel tessuto un sollecito biomeccanico localizzato che incrementa progressivamente la produzione di proteine fibrose. Risruttura quindila trama connettivale ottenendo un effetto di maggio ridensificazione e di skin rejuvenation.